We are the Works in Progress Double LP (BRH13-LP)
Please note, although the vinyl is in mint condition, the sleeve of the LP may have a small split in it.
1. Moma - Four Tet
2. No Face - Karin Dreijer Andersson
3. G Song - Terry Riley
4. Nightcrawler - Nosaj Thing
5. Berceuse - John Roberts
6. Penny Sparkle - Blonde Redhead
7. Bird On A Wire - Pantha Du Prince
8. In Here The World Begins - Broadcast
9. Drip - Liars/Blonde Redhead
10. Curve - Deerhunter
11. Stalagmite - Stalactite
12. Castles In The Grave - John Maus
13. Bamboo Houses - David Sylvain/Ryuichi Sakamoto
14. Song Seven - Interpol
Compiled and organized by Blonde Redhead, WE ARE THE WORKS IN PROGRESS is a 14-song benefit album to support Japan and it’s ongoing efforts to heal post-tsunami. All proceeds from the album will initially go to Japan Society and Architecture for Humanity, and more will be added.
It will be the debut release on the Asa Wa Kuru label, which was started by the band. It is Japanese for “Morning Will Come”.
Comes with download card.